Spa Hotels in Ustronie Morskie
Castle Hotels in Ustronie Morskie and surroundings
- oldest oaks in Poland - Bagicz
- fourteenth century church in Rusowie
- manor park in Rusowie with 8 natural monuments
- Lighthouse in Gaski is the second largest lighthouse in Poland (51.2 m high) offering beautiful panoramic views
It was built because of the phenomenon of magnetic anomalies in the area.
The sea in the area was named "Baltic Bermuda Triangle."
In the Red River anglers can catch salmons. Here you can see trouts flowing into the river to spawn from early September to late November .
- military airport in Bagicz was established in 1935-1939. Originally served as a base for bombers.
Here you can enjoy sightseeing flights by plane or motor-glider.
The airport is also a place of spectacular events, sports - recreational activities, including Motolotniowe Championship Cup Baltic.
- Church XIII Budzistowo
- Rymań -classical palace with park
- Hortulus-Garden - Dobrzyca
- In the bar fish "Superfish" in Kukinia you will taste delicious fish cooked to 120 ways.
- In Rusowo / 10 km you will see one of the oldest Christian churches in Pomerania, over 600 years old!
- Green cycling trail of 23 km to Kukinka, Kukinia, Rusowo, Gwizd, Wieniotowo and back to Ustronie Morskie.
- Blue cycling trail with a length of 31 km leading to the Forest Kołobrzeski where you discover the richness of nature, wetlands, and the oldest oak trees:
800 years old "Bolesław" and 640 years old "Warcisław"
- Horse Stable
- small golf course
- Amusement Park
- WILD WEST - horse riding and camel riding, rodeo, wigwams, bonfires
- FORT ADVENTURE - military adventure for everybody. Shooting, paintball, climbing, rope bridge, a treasure hunt using a metal detector, various team games, an exhibition of military equipment.
Museum of Bread