Castle Hotels on the seaside
- Waly Chrobrego - beautiful boulevard set on the bank of the Odra River.
- The Pomeranian Duke's Castle from 14th century – after careful reconstructions it became an administrative and cultural center housing a museum, opera, theatre, exhibition center, cinema and restaurants. In the Castle Museum you can see the six spectacular sarcophagi of the Pomeranian dukes.
- The Tower of Seven Coats that has became a symbol of Szczecin.
- St. James' Cathedral from 12th century houses many precious, ancient relics like gothic triptychs, tombstones and epitaphs
- In the National Museum housed in an 18th century baroque palace visitors will admire ancient and modern West Pomeranian art.
- Tourists can take an excursion to the Underground Szczecin, set close to the maing train station. It include concrete tunnels beneath the city streets that were designated as a bomb shelters during the WWII and Cold War.