Ul. Sądowa 11
34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
We offer a stay at a high standard hotel, situated in the center of the city - away from the bustle, surrounded by greenery and beautiful views from the windows.
Kalwaria Zebrzydowska is located at a distance of 30 kilometers from Krakow, and 20 km from Balice International Airport. The hotel is located in the city center and is a great base for hiking in the beautiful Kalwaria paths and Bernardine Monastery. In the area of Kalwaria we recommend a trip to Lanckorona - a picturesque village of unique buildings and viewpoints (eg. Kalwaria Monastery, Babia Gora, Monastery in Bielany), a unique micro-climate and clean air attract many tourists. Being in Kalwaria you can visit Wadowice - the hometown of Pope John Paul II and the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
We have 52 beds arranged in two adjacent buildings. We have single, double, triple and quadruple rooms and apartments.
In each room, there's a comfortable full bathroom.
Rooms are equipped with telephone and satellite TV.
- Wireless Internet Access
- A centrally air-conditioned Club Drink Bar
- Property guarded and electronically monitored around the clock
- Cozy, intimate atmosphere
- Ability to pay by credit card
- Airport in Balice (30 km) or Pyrzowice (Katowice - 136 km), bus station or bus stop
- Rent a car with driver (pilot)
- We offer a full range of services in their own beauty salon
Rates from: 90.00 PLN
Click to check the price for the dates selected: