+48 58 523 20 90, +48 58 681 81 11
The 18th century Palace at Lezno in Gdansk surrounded by the park and
woods, is a best place for those, who look for something special: for quietness and peace in the stylish environment.
The palace was built in 1720 for Count Jan Przebendowski, one of leading politics of that age. Than for 100 years the palace was owned by Hoene family who created one of the most beautiful parks.
For 10 years the palace has been owned by the University of Gdansk which renovated the palace completely.
There are 6 conference rooms in the Palace, convenient for organization of all kinds of meetings, conferences and trainings. All rooms have sun light and basic equipment.
|Room||Area (m2)||up to 4 hours||per 1 day|
|A - for up to 75 people||48||450||108||600||144|
|B - for up to 40 people||35||310||74||350||84|
|D - for up to 55 people||44||350||84||400||96|
|E - for up to 40 people||34||310||74||350||84|
|F - for up to 40 people||30||310||74||350||84|
|G - individual meetings||15||210||48||215||57|
The Palace is located 12 kilometers from the Gdańsk city center and main bus and train stations, 5 minutes from the Tri-City ringroad, and 7 minutes from the Lech Wałęsa International Airport.
To reach the hotel you should take the PKS bus from Gdańsk to Kartuzy through Przodkowo.