Ul. Zamkowa 5
Comfortable interior, excellent cuisine and an excellent location in the picturesque village of Czorsztyn, in the heart of the Pieniny, creating perfect conditions for both leisure as well as for conferences, seminars, team building events and more.
UMINA Hotel offers 52 places in 24 high standard rooms including 1 room with 2 beds accessible for people with disabilities. It offers rooms 1,2,3 and 4 bed studios with private bathrooms.
Each of the rooms is equipped with TV, telephone, minibar and wireless Internet access. Most of the rooms windows overlooking the lake and mountains Czorsztyńskie. Guests who expect more comfort, we offer apartments and rooms Lux. Motorists will find a safe place for vehicles monitored and large parking lot.
Restaurant and drink at the hotel bar UMINA. This elegant interiors and excellent service. Wide selection of European dishes in conjunction with regional cuisine, which is characterized by an interesting hint of flavors to satisfy the requirements of the most discerning palates. Varied and abundant breakfast buffet will give a good start each day. The restaurant provides facilities for conferences, training, business meetings, etc., and catering services.
In order for this to stay in the hotel was an opportunity to rest and break from daily responsibilities we will soon features a complex of Spa / pool, sauna, jacuzzi, etc.
Conference room - with a mezzanine banquet is designed to accept a one-off about 150 people, equipped with conference facilities and wireless Internet access. The conference hotel offers guests a special price promotions and attractive offers to fill your free time.
• Ski in-Ski Kluszkowce Czorsztyn has three ski lifts / Disc / chairlift and the routes of varying difficulty / from the route for children and beginners, to the route "red" FIS-approved for the most advanced /. • Niedzica Ski Resort - Pine Glade near the border with Slovakia are three ski lifts with five downhills this one route snowboard / snow park / and the top lift station is the start of a cross country path with a length of 8 km All routes are artificially snowed and illuminated, allowing you to use the route until late at night. In addition, winter hotel organizes sleigh rides, and more. The area provides the ability to use multiple attractions:
• Dunajec rafting,
• pedestrians and cyclists bridge connecting the two banks canyon on the Polish and Slovak side
• ruins of a Gothic castle in Czorsztyn,
• Dunajec castle in Niedzica the turn of the XIII / IV century
• Kluszkowce - up Wdzar Mountain - chair lift from a vantage point on Czorsztyn Lake and the surrounding mountain ranges, the gravitational Alpine Coaster water slide, a petting zoo with breeding ostriches, sheep and goats, Alpine ponies
• Hiking in Gorce, Pieniny: Three Crown, the Castle Mountain, Sokolica, Homole Gorge, Luban, Snozka Pass, Pass crib,
• Cruises on Lake Czorsztyn and gondolas crossing between the castle and the castle Dunajec Czorsztyn Niedzica
• Skansen - Tourist Village Czorsztyn of restored villas of the nineteenth century and the ethnographic museum,
• Gothic wooden church in the fifteenth century Dębno Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, • Marinas water-water equipment rental,
• The newly opened water park in Szaflary geothermal waters and spa facilities,
• Geothermal Sources in Slovakia